Charlotte: How much is this dress?
Sales: It’s $ 88.
Charlotte: hmmm.. I like the dress, but it’s too pricey. Do you have a discount?
Sales: I am sorry. No discount on this dress, because it’s the new season collection, But, you can check the sales section over there, everything is 50% off.
Charlotte: No, I just want this one. Can you help to give me a better price on this?
Sales: You look good in this color. You have good taste. Well, if you sign up to be our member, we can give you a 10% off on this purchase.
Charlotte: Great, I’d love to.
Narration: Even though bargaining might not always work, it’s worth a try to ask.
Charlotte: How much are the boots?
Charlotte: Oh, too expensive! Can you do $70?
Sales: No, that’s even lower than the cost price. How about $100? That’s the best I can do. I don’t make any profit in this deal.
Charlotte: Sorry, it’s still above my budget. I don’t have enough money and I really need to get this for my mom for her birthday. Please.
Sales: You are a sweet girl. You know what? We will have a big sale coming soon. Please come back to check again next week.
Charlotte: Sure, Thanks. Bye.
- If you buy two, I will give you a 20% percent off. 如果你买两份东西，我会给你20%的折扣。
- It’s buy one, get one free. 这是买一送一的。
- It’s the lowest I can do. 这个是我们的最低价。
- It’s the best I can do. 这个是我们的最优惠的价格了。
- It’s limited edition, so no discount, sorry. 这是一个限量版，所以没有折扣，不好意思。
- Everything is 20% off. 所有商品都是打八折。
- How much do you want for this? 这个多少钱呢？
- What is your lowest price? 你的最低价是多少呢？
- Is that your final/best offer? 这是你们最后的/最好的价格吗？
- Is that the best you can do? 这是你们能给的最低价吗？
- I’ll give you $10 for it. 10美元卖给我吧。
- Can you give me a better price on this? 你能给我一个更优惠的折扣吗？
- That’s my last offer. 这是我最后的报价了。
- Thanks, but I will have to pass. 谢谢，但还是算了，不买了。
- I will take it for $10. 10元我就买。
- Great, I’ll take it. 好，我要它了。