Check-in Assistant: Good morning, Sir. May I see your passport, please?
Ben: Yes, here you are.
Check-in Assistant: One moment please. I see you are flying to Chicago today, correct?
Check-in Assistant: Great. Do you have any check-in baggage?
Ben: No, I only have a carry-on bag.
Checking Assistant: Okay, please make sure you don’t have any liquid over 100 ml. in your bag. Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?
Ben: Window seat, please.
Check-in Assistant: Okay, your boarding pass is ready. Your boarding gate is 101. Have a nice trip!
Narration: Sometimes, you might get extra help from a nice check-in assistant.
Ben: Hi, I’m running late. Here are my passport and booking confirmation.
Check-in Assistant: One moment please. Hmm…Your flight is taking off in 40 minutes. The check-in counter has closed.
Ben: Oh no…Do you mean I can’t check-in now?
Check-in Assistant: Well, I can print your boarding pass, but it’s too late to check in any of your luggage. Is that okay?
Ben: No problem, I only have one small bag.
Check-in Assistant: Sure, here ‘s your boarding pass. My colleague will take you through the fast-pass security check to help you catch your flight.
Ben: Thank you very much!
- Where are you flying to today? “请问您的目的地是？”
- What’s your final destination? “请问您的目的地是？”
- Are you checking any bags? “有需要托运的行李吗？”
- Please place your bag on the belt. “请将您的行李放在传送带上。”
- Here is your boarding pass. “请收好您的登机牌。”
- Your flight leaves from gate…… “您的登机口是….”
- Your luggage will go straight through to your final destination (city name). “您的行李会直接到目的地（城市）”
- You are all set. “都准备好了。”
- Excuse me, where is the XXX Airlines (name of the Airline Company) check-in desk? “不好意思，请问ＸＸ航空公司的办理登机手续的柜台在哪里？”
- Is my flight on time? “请问我的航班准点起飞吗？”
- Where is the security check? “请问安检通道在哪里？”
- How many bags can I check? “请问我可以托运几件？”